S&S Diesel Motorsport is the world leader in high-performance common-rail diesel injection and vehicle controls. Drawing on many years of OE diesel injection and engine development experience, S&S Diesel Motorsport creates innovative products for top-level competition and CARB-compliant street use. S&S products are made with the industry’s best components, tested on the world’s best equipment, by the world’s best people. Whether it’s in-house dyno testing, real-world high performance, or on-road durability solutions; S&S Diesel Motorsport is committed to providing next-level technology, in the pursuit of excellence.
Seymour, IN, USA
The Technical Sales Representative will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
The S&S Diesel Motorsport Technical Sales Representative will act as the point of contact between an elite dealer network and the world-leading common rail diesel fuel system company. An eager candidate, with a curious technical mind, will find success by using S&S-provided knowledge to help solve technical problems related to common rail diesel fuel systems. The ideal Technical Sales Representative will have an enthusiastic personality, and use it to build strong relationships with S&S Dealers, and represent the S&S brand at various trade shows and motorsport events.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer service, including phone/email support, order entry and follow-up.
- Offer technical support to S&S Dealers and end users.
- Represent S&S Diesel Motorsport at trade shows and motorsport events.
- Various other responsibilities will evolve over time.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills that convey a sense of professionalism.
- Must have the willingness and the capacity to learn technical material.
- 1-3 years of experience in automotive sales/technical support, or related field is required.
- Relevant post-secondary degree is preferred.
- Passion for horsepower and motorsport related activities is preferred.
- Someone with an outgoing personality is well-suited for this position.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org